What is Carbon Monoxide?

If you have a gas appliance in your home, room heater, gas stove top, gas oven or even gas ducted heating, carbon monoxide testing is required to ensure that you, your family and pets are safe. Carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas that is produced by faulty gas appliances. Carbon Monoxide being a by-product has no odour or physical appearance, making it a true silent killer. If you have any gas appliances, old gas stoves, and heaters, they may look OK and still provide warmth, but may also be creating an unforeseen DANGER!

Quality Plumbing and Gas recommend that a test is done 12 monthly if you use a gas room heater or ducted heating, 3 yearly for other appliances.

Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Commonly most people will experience feeling tired and sleepy in front of a room heater, they will also complain of headaches. This is not normal and a good sign that a test is required to ascertain what repairs are needed for your gas appliance.

· Feeling Tired in front of a heater
· Headaches
· Nausea or vomiting
· Dizzy
· Feeling of going in and out of consciousness
· Blurred vision
· Confused
· Headaches

We will detect the levels of gas leak and ascertain if there is any concerns to be worried about.

Our Carbon Monoxide Testing and Detection

Quality Plumbing technician will come to the site equipped with the latest technology in testing measuring up to 10,000ppm. We will detect the levels of gas and ascertain if there is any concerns to be worried about. If we find that an appliance requires a service or repair, we can organize and have this looked into by our qualified technicians, meaning a one stop shop for our clients.

Plumber in PerthQuality Plumbing is available all year round with 24 hours call out, just phone us on 1300 333 477.